Privacy & Policy
Policy ex. Art. 13 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n° 196 Code as regards personal data protection and Art.14 of Regulation n° 679/2016 GDPR.
Personal data provided by the user will be included in a specific database, so that they will be used to access the services requested. The controller is AL.MA. Srl Packing and Packaging Machinery, located in Cadorago (CO), Via G. Rossini n°3.
AL.MA. Srl Packing and Packaging Machinery, as controller of the data, informs that the email address requested in the registration process and all the other personal data provided, will be used only with the consent of the person concerned, in order to provide the user with the information requested.
In accordance with article 7 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n° 196 (Code as regards personal data protection) and with Article 17 of the Regulation n° 679/2016 GDPR, the user has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence/no existence of personal data that are of his/her interest, even though such data have not been registered yet, and their communication in an intelligible form. In addition, the user has the right to obtain information with respect to:
• the origin of personal data
• the purposes and modalities of data processing
• the logic used in case of electronic data processing
• the identification details of the owner, of those responsible for the data and of the designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2 of the Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, n° 196
• The people to whom personal data can be communicated as being designated as representative in the Italian territory or responsible for the data.
In addition, the user has the right to obtain:
• the update and the integration of data when the user is interested
• The cancellation, the transformation in an anonymous form or the block of the data processed in violation of the norms, included those that do not require the conservation in relation to the objectives for which data have been collected or processed. The request of data cancellation must be forwarded to: email@example.com
• The operations mentioned above must be disclosed to third parties to whom data have been disclosed, unless this disclosure is impossible or may lead to a disproportionate use of means of communication with respect to protected rights.
In the end, the user has the right to object, in full or in part:
• For legitimate reasons with respect to the processing of personal data that are of his/her concern, albeit appropriate to the objective of the collection of data.
The person responsible for data processing (DPO) designated for replying to the user in case of exercise of the rights, is the lawyer Barbara Anzani, who can be contacted by email to the following address: DPO-GDPR@almapackaging.com